Friday, March 6, 2009

eoe超有效率的!

IF u are a blogger who have owned a blog for a minimum of 6 months and a minimum of 30 posts in your blog, u'hv got d chance 2 get FREE 50x4 R n 2x8R with writing a review! here u Go ( click for more details)

wednesday nite i just upload my photo n my review, n 2day friday afternoon, i received my photo printing !! How fast! but some of d photo is a bit dark, i should make them brighter b4 send them
Thx alot 2 EOE for me to get free photo printing!! Looking forward 2 d baby competition ^^

i just wake up tat time, n my dad call my name...(after few seconds) he throw this 2 me....
wahahhahaa....I know tat it will reach 2day!! yea~~~


他们用硬纸来包着相簿,,好细心哦
4R在相簿里,8R用硬纸垫着,透明纸包着

eoe相簿


谢谢EOE

6 comments:

shuyun said...

哇。。。很棒啊。。好好~
我有个旧的blog。。。。不知可以用吗。。。
这个新的blogspot今年才开张的。。。哈哈~

本本 Jasper said...

看来好像很不错哦,可惜我的blog只有三个月,哈哈!

Qi En LEE said...

ermm.....wat is that= =
but anywhere nice to meet you:)

CooLkEe said...

我的blog才5个月~~
下个月试下..嘻嘻^^

imi said...

shuyun: 那你久等多三个月,如果这program还没过期你在参加吧。。

本本jasper: 你也一样。。哈哈

曹小格:是photo on9 printing,你可以到www.eoe.com.my 了解更多详情

kee's:应该就要6个月了吧?要赶快行动哦!

Anonymous said...

我也得到了EOE的免费照片了。。。
很美一下~