Friday, April 23, 2010

Cool Uni Pack




wOw
this is So cOOl..
i Got it Yesterday
b4 this my bro told me that our area application was full
and we can do is let them put us into waiting list and WAIT

finally somebody called up
wHoa....he said whether can come and install 2day
if not 2mr he will be balik kg woh...

i was *thinking how leh? bro not in woh*
den say OK....
he asked bout how 2 come 2 my house
oh my god my malay...i cant explain well...so he just hang up and say try to ask again when he coming later

tOt he will be here within 1 or 2 hours
yet he din appear
so asked dad to call Him....few times he din answer

*******
tot so late he wont come
5 sth onli he came...i went out ady..
4got to tell others who at home to ask about mb...
so we r still using 1mb...

*******
once at home after eat
get my bro's laptop to on9 at the living room
OH!!

HoorAy~~

It is quite efficient man
looking forWard to the Netbook to reach me

^^

No comments: