Friday, July 8, 2011

mid 2011

The days pass so fast, this is ady JULY
1/2 of Year 2011 has passed, my current sem also has come to an end.

Classed has finished, revision week and there will be FINAL...

I guessed I have ponteng the most in this sem
Some of the topics are easy and some are so difficult

I got all the tips yet I don't know from where I should start it
Im still at the BLUR situation

I don't like those section section in 'LOL'
but it was actually fun knowing the Copyright Law while doing for assignment

Those system modelling, use case diagram, sequence diagram, quite confuse
Have to try all the revision question

Web application..im more interested with the tutorial classes where v trying 2 build a web with codings...however im like quite useless for the web application to be built for assignment....i din get to involve at all....T.T

Networking... juz learnt some simple things onli....and many things bout networking also i Dont know....

Problem Solving...okok saja.....coz most of it are in theory, calculate 1 also quite easy...........

Should start the revision already.............


No comments: