Monday, November 29, 2010

Groups MORE

Do you know about Groups more? It comes out with different discounts all the times, you have to stay tune for it all the times to get the 1 that you interested. I have just give my first time to groups more to purchase the massage vouchers which just costs me RM26, where original price was RM289 and Now is RM28. I bought with a RM2 token cash by groups more thats why my deal was RM26. So I had bought 4 vouchers for my mom n sis too because I felt it is so so So worth laaaaaaa

If you have click the link, don't be panic, it is like what is that huh?? you can scroll down to have a look on the latest discount. If you liked any vouchers that still running, must buy it before you have missed out. Just easily sign up with your email or fb account.

Here you go, this is the voucher that I purchased, it is for female above 21 only ^^



















Luckily that its expired date is until January, so I could still go after my 21st next month ^^

No comments: