Monday, November 29, 2010

Porridge + Icecream

I was hungry so looking for something to fill up my stomach.

*thinking*

egg seems not bad. can steam an egg and put it to eat with porridge. ( porridge was from lunch)


Sis: Hmm....I also feel hungry la.....Go n make ice cream bread la...

Sis: So bad, no more bread already.


*thinking*

e? i can eat ice cream vf porridge woh....

*action*

Get a bowl, put in some ice cream (new 1) and saw some white color thing

*thinking*

shud b vanilla mayb

*action*

Go and put in some porridge, try to eat. Like not so tasty, put some soy sauce.

Oh, the more I eat the more I felt so geli....yerrrrrrr

*eating*

This thing came in my mouth together is more more more geli.....yerrr....is marshmallow, the white color thing, very geli laaaa

But I must finish it.

2 comments:

Agnes Sim said...

hi, that menu need to add a code in ur html. i'm quite busy now so cant guide u. maybe u can search from google if u are rush. u can search: menu in blog or watever related wording.

imi said...

Okie....I will try 2 search for it...Thanks ya~~~