Saturday, September 11, 2010

Cats & Dogs

Do my house have the smell that cats and dogs like? Last time, there were some dogs came in front of my house so my mom gave them some food and they came almost everyday. And my mom sometimes even buy some chicken neck or some chicken bone from the chicken rice stall for those dogs.

My grandma dislike cats. But since she passed away, there were cats came. (my aunt passed away earlier a bit den my grandma and she had stayed my house for some moment) Mom and dad will joking whether those cat or dog was transformed from my grandma or aunt. HAHA

They were named by US (dog) Ah bu, Kopi (little brown color dog), Kopi O (little black color dog), Lucky ( we are unlucky to have this lucky HAHA), a white adult dog (very obey 1) heart it (cat) xiao hei (Si hitam) yi zhi (satu ekor) HAHAHAHA think of those name also feel funny XD

Lucky is the most recent dog that also the naughtiest. It always piss in the house, bite this and that.

Lucky

Baby came home so no more dog or cat at home. However, yesterday the baby just left to her mom's side grandma house, there was a black cat appear. Around 4am at the midnight I was using computer, it suddenly passed by me n went out from the glass door. So sudden.

This afternoon, at the front door there, suddenly saw another cat. A small cat. It walked in to my house! But sure we chase it out. The glass door also has closed to avoid it to come in again.

No comments: