Monday, September 13, 2010

WoW !! Make Money Blogging !

I went to book fest last Thursday. This time I do not attracted with those chinese book. Nevertheless I was more attracted with the English book.

After met my bro who were working there, I read the intro book about the book fest promotion until I reach the English department. At first I was quite confusing which book should I choose to have a read. I walk and walk and walk and found The Diary of Wimpy Kid, quite interesting. I just go through it and I went for another one. And I saw a book about investment, OH that was attracted me, recently is very wanted to know more about investment, crazy with the OSK. The book teaches what is stock. Beside that was the book Work in Your Pajamas! I read it. The author is a Malaysian but he is earning US dollar through the online business. However, I didn't buy his book.

Just now, I went to book fest again. I had listened to few talks. When I was listening to the talk about learning English Fast, I saw this guy came, he must be the next speaker Andrew Chia, I though so. He was looking smart and make me felt he is a speaker. HAHA

I went a round and back for the next talk. The speaker is NOT the man I saw just now. But he was there with the others popular staff. So I thought maybe he is the manager that incharge of Talk.

Next, it is the talk about Marketing using Facebook and Twitter for FREE. The speaker was the man I saw just now. He is Sen Ze who wrote the book Work in your pajamas!! No wonder he Looks familiar!!! This is an Free eBook that he gave us as free gift. Here I share with you XD

Download it and read it !!!! A nice tips Self-updating, Self-Marketing for your online business. Have fun ^^ They provide affiliate program to benefits blogger to earn as well.


No comments: