Friday, September 3, 2010

OSK OSK

Im quite interested with the word INVESTMENT as it is something that we can make extra income yet it is something that may cause us lose. This game had started on 16 Aug, I saw it b4 that and i registered it. But i didn't play it when the game started. Don't know why, just don't have the feel to enter the site. >.<

OSK team went to my friend's campus to have a talk about this event and we chatted about it. I said that I will go and try it the next day since we had the virtual money to spend. But I still didn't enter the site although I was sitting the whole day in front of computer. Finally I went in the site on 31 Aug, I tried to buy but can't and my friend told me that they do not operate during public holidays. The next day i didn't go in. Another next day, I went in and simply click and buy. That was a Thursday. Then Friday, I went in again. I was not that understand actually how to see which one is a good stock. My friend me taught me to see the movement and the last is the current price. Before that, I saw some stock that cost only 0.0xx cent. So i thought it is so cheap, and I simply put a little higher price to buy it. Was quite regret to do so. This will affect the profit that I can get.

5pm reached, the market close time. Just know how to play and it is getting more and more FUN. But it is not running on weekends, so have to be patient to wait till Monday. Saturday has a seminar by OSK. At night only decided with few friends to attend it. It is worth to attend it. FOC with refreshment. So bad I was rushing so can't get to have it. The most important thing before buy the stock is analyse it. But that was the funniest in that seminar. One of the speaker asked do we read the report given in the OSKIC.com, NO ONE raise up the hand and everyone LAUGH HAHAHAHA.......we are all guessing to buy n sell.......XD

So bad this game till 1 Oct only. It means just 3 more weeks to go only. It is still not late to try it if you want to. May go here to register.

Almost everyday once I wake up, I go online and go oskic.com....HAHA


No comments: