Tuesday, December 7, 2010

New Phone

I got my new phone lo....Finally ....after so many months...

But I actually bought with a higher price den I expected.
After got this phone, I felt that digi is so good la....coz I can hv free access to 0.FB
(actually this is wat ppl that without wifi feel)

Wow.....but this also quite waste my time facing it...haha...
It cannot view photo, onli words.....but it makes me c more of my frens' status that some din appear on my wall b4 this.

I have curi2 taken some of my cute kids photos ^^

So unhappy la becoz i got few negatif commentssss:

1st case, went my fren house, i put my phone on the table n this fren ask, when wanna change new phone o, how many years ady this phone....LOL...this phone is juz NEW n juz used for 4 days onli leh!!!!!

2nd case, my mom seems duno i bought a new phone, coz impossible tat after i bought it den go home tell every1 i bought new phone ba.....den she saw the phone on the table at the living room, so she ask whose 1....n juz known i bought a new 1....den ask how much..n says it is expensive la....later drop it la.....how la how la.......this my 1st time buy a new phone lehh!! n I was actually thought for so so so many months ady......MOm....my frens more rich la.....using those Iphone....

No comments: