Friday, December 31, 2010

Cafe 21

I had promised to work. It was told tat 12-9. n after that a person smsed me 2 ask me 2 b ther by 11.30am. n i just said "ok" But I was late again. But it havent 12 yet.

I m reli fatter alot especially the tummy. The black pants, it was loose when i wore it around March n now it is FIT n abit tight. Hmmm...Diet plan shud b RUN!!!

okay! So i was working as a Cafe 21 promoter. It is from the brand Gold Roast. I hv to promote this "Cafe 21" "no sugar added" made by "Columbian Arobica Coffee" the better coffee n non dairy creamer only cream from vege. If you r member u can get with this price "rm6.99" n if u buy any 2 packets, you can get a free mug *showed the mug*.

There were not much ppl ther altot that was a Sunday n that day was their member day. But i juz Love it, less ppl ^^ Let the customers to try, give out the samples, n make the new Hot coffee again....actually times pass fast also....

I didnt hv my lunch n finally the break time reached! Went 2 eat vf him n v met HK tourist. The first time i ever talked to HK ppl I think. She was so cute n the way she talked was diff got some slang. n V went to eat at kam lin gei. The 1st time i eat there after so many years i had my studies over that areas.

Those customers were cute. They bought ady n come 2 hv few more cups. Some wanna try then say too bitter cannot stand n straight throw it away. Some juz come 2 ask for few more samples. Thanks to a customer for remind me to tell the customers how to make the nice coffeee. There is another customer came and bought 40 packets WoW.....at least I can say i hv 50 packets sold out at least.

He helped me for some also...Thanks! =)

Finally the job ended. I brought alot of samples home (=
It tastes reli nice with no sugar added. Healthier O~

No comments: