Friday, December 31, 2010

how others think about me

A:
I GOT NO IDEA ABOUT YOU. hahahaha ! well, you're quite straight forward la girl. sometimes must depends on the situation =x anyway you're such nice and kind girl, I ♥ to hangout with you too ! I hope we can still hangout in the future:) gambateh in studies kay.

straight forward? Hahaha....tats me Lo...XD Thats sagittarius !!

B:

u'r a person sometime i envy of it~ y? u always go for activities which i always wanted to when i in school times. i like ur smile, donno y but i jz like it~ :D
nice girl and speak very well in hakka or hokkien~ :D


i duno hakka la...hokkien learnt from hokkien drama...333 ^^

C:

My lovely sister loh! When i in trouble, is u who help me. Seriously, i feel so touch!!! I reli hutang u! besides tat, u are so cute! caring, kind. :D Who can be ur bf sure vy lucky...haha...


love u too! i m not as good as u think....

D:

a girl i know when we go for hill climbing! We first met... in the car! Lolzz... I love this girl's smile...=) she has an awesome smile! She's friendly and nice to be friend with... i only went out with her twice i think... tabur once and broga once... will there be more of us going out? oh, i love her... talking over the phone when she works! so funny~~ kakakakakkaka~ will remember that time in my heart


i like u too....so sweet gal...very friendly oso....

E:
straight forward and honest!! haha ^^ this is my mind about you...... everything shows in your face........ but like this kind of friends leh....... for me, you are cute and popular, i feel very lucky as one of your friends...... thxx for the support alwayzz ^^

F:
哇~这个有点考到我了~~~没记错的话~你是19届
学记的学妹吧?然后是尊孔的~哈哈!!2011~祝你一切如意!

Wah...i oso duno which scol u from ....Thanks for stil rmb me lo....

G:

dear xxxx . . i like to talk with you . . u have a nice character.. helpful.. heheh.. the moment when we working at call centre. . the time wen we simply put "no answer" ,"engaged" hehe . . need more spend time with you . . eheh.. gud to have u as my fren . . hao leng lui . . :)


haha....funny ppl...

H:
hahaaa ! u hv a CUTE FACE ! so FRIENDLY to me & so helpful =} !
ya ~ we 1st meet at dataran merdeka 2008 =} then the coming scouting event =}
honestly, i think i dont knoe u too much....
mayb next time we should get closer to each other =D
EXSPECIALLY(?) me.... shoud speak more =) hahaaa...

Yea....v din talk much.....[>.<]

No comments: